« Home | Interested in Learning More » | Learning to Blog » | Setting a goal to try this with one class in the b... » | Wow!! » | Loving this virtual conference » | Darren is great! » | Corrie » | My Favorite Blog » | 1st post » | My first post » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

Blog, blog, bloggety blog...

This morning has been almost overwhelming with ideas of how blogging might be used in the classroom. To anyone new to the concept and feeling skeptical (as I did initially) I would compare the use of blogging in the classroom of today as paper might have been welcomed in the classrooms of a century ago.

The technological learning has time implications and finding time may prove to be a bit of a hurdle. I think, however, it'll be time well spent.

I still have questions pertaining to posting mathematical notation (exponents, diagrams and the like), as well as how to set one up and keep it interesting enough for students to want to log on.

Thanks Darren, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again.

Ross