« Home | Wow!! » | Loving this virtual conference » | Darren is great! » | Corrie » | My Favorite Blog » | 1st post » | My first post » | Hi Ewan how are the HEARTS doing these days! I am ... » | Enter the Post » | Post 1 » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

Learning to Blog

I only recently heard of blogging and now in the last 2 weeks have been exposed to the tool.It is overwhelming at this point but I find that with all technology.I think it is a skill that need to be introduced to all teachers but the effectiveness will come from implementation startegies.Is there a need to challenge all school divisions to ensure this technology is available to all staff? Do days need to be set aside specifically for inservicing in a situation where time and instructors are available to meet the needs of the teaching staffs.