« Home | Wow!! » | Loving this virtual conference » | Darren is great! » | Corrie » | My Favorite Blog » | 1st post » | My first post » | Hi Ewan how are the HEARTS doing these days! I am ... » | Enter the Post » | Post 1 » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

Setting a goal to try this with one class in the beginning

I've definitely found this session interesting. I'm thinking of my Pre-cal40S students and all the difficulties and questions that came up at the start of the year (especially because I'm teaching this course for the first time) and how it would be really great if students had a way to voice their concerns to me and get help from their classmates as well. I like the idea of having students taking more of an ownership role in their learning and also the idea of school entering into my students "world" outside of school.