« Home | Darren is great! » | Corrie » | My Favorite Blog » | 1st post » | My first post » | Hi Ewan how are the HEARTS doing these days! I am ... » | Enter the Post » | Post 1 » | gray academy » | Sitting in the workshop I am drawn back to the pos... » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Loving this virtual conference

I know it's not virtual for you guys, who are actually sat down in Winnipeg doing stuff, but I am loving listening in on Skype. I wouldn't need to be in the same room to learn from Darren. Don't forget to come back regularly to your blogs and write posts as often as possible. Also, keep an eye on your comments - I've left a few helpful (and cheeky) ones for you today. You can then cite what I've said (and link to me, of course) or just continue to leave a comment under the one I left.

In other words, try to have a conversation on your blog or on my blog.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment